Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Family

Well, here we go. This blog is intended for the family, to exchange news and pictures and whatever thoughts we might have on any topic that comes to mind. I hope everyone will use it to keep in touch with each other.
Its a rainy day here, so what better way to spend it than to make a blog for us all to get together on.
Since Barb has moved to Florida, and all the rest of us are strung from here to there , maybe this will be a link to each other.
In the picture to the right only one is missing now. Daddy has passed (Dec. 2001) and with a family as big as ours that is so rare in its self. most families have lost many members of their family, so I thank God for the ones I have left.
I hope you all will enjoy the blog and post your news and comments whenever you want. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home