What a Wonderful Day

This has just got to be one of the most wonderful days. I slept late ( wonderful), then had my first cup of coffee while talking to a friend in Honduras on yahoo ( wonderful), then I went to mamma's and we rode to get some fresh corn that was on sale up on hwy. 73. I have a hankering for a steak , baked potato and corn on the cob. Hubby doesn`t disagree so thats what we`re having. Mama has been canning tomatoes all day. I wish she wouldn`t try to do so much at a time but when she starts a project she just keeps going till its done. A few weeks ago she made blisters on her fingers from trying to get some craft projects done right away and they weren`t due till Christmas but thats mama.
I love her to pieces but she has a mind of her own.
Mary and Kathy came by yesterday evening so Mary could show me her new car. I am so glad she has something else to drive..its a Neissan 4 dr. pretty color a sand ...just about the same color as Judys car. I wish Kat would get her something thats better on gas than her truck..a little car like Marys would be perfect for her. Maybe someday.
Well that all for today, boy this vacation week is just flying by. In no time at all I`ll be back at work UGHHHHH.
God Bless you all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home